Who said anything about produce?

Hear the music, and get down with your carrot self. Check out the website www.incurable-allure.com

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Itzhak Perlman is damn cool



So, recently, while listening to "Together" a Duet album with Itzhak Perlman and Placido Domingo, it dawned on me just how much Itzhak Perlman kicks ass.
Now, don't get me wrong, Placido is pretty great too, his performance as Figaro in The Barber of Seville is by far my favorite of any I've heard. But in terms of sheer amazing musicianship, Mr. Perlman takes the cake.

I enjoy this video particularly. For obvious reasons.


Honestly, this guy is amazing. He contracted Polio at the age of four, and still walks around on crutches, so someone always carries his violin out on stage for him.

He's won 9 Grammys, and performed all over the world.


Oh, and the coolest thing of all, He's signed the toilet at the Lied Center at the University of Kansas, where I went to band camp.

No comments: