Who said anything about produce?

Hear the music, and get down with your carrot self. Check out the website www.incurable-allure.com

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Recent Addictions #1

1. The Show with zefrank
Especially the scrabble episode. And I'm quite upset that I didn't find out about this a year ago. Thanks a lot, Ze.


2. Lions

(yes, that's my face on the lion)


3. The Lascivious Biddies

I heard these guys for the first time two weeks ago, and since then I've probably listened to their album "Get Lucky" about twenty three times. These women rock with some serious class. Not only are they amazing musicians, but the lyrics are great, and the tunes are about as catchy
as...

...I don't know, something that's really catchy.
Plus they've got hot voices. Score.
Check out their website. They've got a podcast. Double score.

4. Scrubs.
I'm sad to say, it's true. A friend lent me the first season and I indulged.

But hey, there are worse things to be addicted to, right? Like, say, heroine, or masturbation.
y'know, just hypothetically, that's all I'm sayin.

...what?

5. Direct sunlight.


It makes me happy.


Ahh.






6. Bread.
(this is the last day I can eat any before Passover starts)

And finally...

7. The Weekly WikiWorld Comic, drawn by Greg Williams
Well, that's it for today. Keep rockin' in the free world.

-A

No comments: