Who said anything about produce?

Hear the music, and get down with your carrot self. Check out the website www.incurable-allure.com

Saturday, January 20, 2007

I am not what you think I once are

So, in my inebriation this evening, I decided to walk the line.
Enjoy, you crazies...


TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:Zuno, Conqueror of the deep. All shall fear me or be stupid bastards.
Birthday:1492, whilst sailing the ocean, blue.
Birthplace:West of the Mississippi. That's all that matters, really.
Current Location:Lower Mesopotamia
Eye Color:Water
Hair Color:Lion
Height:6'0
Right Handed or Left Handed:What do you call a deer that uses both hooves equally? Bambidextrous
Your Heritage:Amoeba
The Shoes You Wore Today:The same thing we do every night, Pinky, try to take over the world
Your Weakness:Swedish Baronesses... and thumbtacks
Your Fears:Whalers, and the occasional shark
Your Perfect Pizza:Krill, lots of Krill. But no anchovies.
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:Master gravity. But that probably won't happen.
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:What is this "Instant Messenger" you speak of? It's instant, you say? Perhaps this could be of use to us...
Thoughts First Waking Up:Oh shitballs- I gotta piss
Your Best Physical Feature:My 12-foot long prehensile tail
Your Bedtime:1974
Your Most Missed Memory:it's gone. I can't find it.
Pepsi or Coke:Urine
MacDonalds or Burger King:Greenland
Single or Group Dates:Basmati
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:Smurf Cum
Chocolate or Vanilla:Strawberry Rhubarb
Cappuccino or Coffee:Trout
Do you Smoke:when on fire, yes
Do you Swear:Fuck
Do you Sing:yes. Sometimes when I'm on fire I sing my swears.
Do you Shower Daily:On some days
Have you Been in Love:I love marine mammals
Do you want to go to College:not tomorrow morning, I don't
Do you want to get Married:yes, immediately... NOW
Do you belive in yourself:Who's Aaron? I don't know any Aaron...
Do you get Motion Sickness:Fuck off
Do you think you are Attractive:Do Monkeys dream?
Are you a Health Freak:perhaps a healthy freak...
Do you get along with your Parents:I have no parents. I reproduce by mitosis.
Do you like Thunderstorms:A-rip roarin' holler!
Do you play an Instrument:Yes, many. My favorite of which being the Tuba.
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:aye
In the past month have you Smoked:I cought fire yesterday. The burns are healing.
In the past month have you been on Drugs:No. I would never do such a thing. How dare you ask such a thing. Shame on you.
In the past month have you gone on a Date:Tomorrow I'm scheduled for Tea with the Queen at 4.
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:What's a mall?
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:No, but let me tell you about where I stand on foreign policy...
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:um... yes, we'll call it "sushi"
In the past month have you been on Stage:I don't ever do anything like that. People frighten me.
In the past month have you been Dumped:Never spend the night in a garbage can. It only ends badly.
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:I'm always skinny dipping.
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:the fires from a thousand suns
Ever been Drunk:that's just a stupid question
Ever been called a Tease:tag, you're it.
Ever been Beaten up:yes. Usually by my self
Ever Shoplifted:Only when I'm feeling really strong
How do you want to Die:I will never die, I will merely keep dividing until all the sugar in the bottle is gone, then I will be consumed in a fiery night of passion, and maybe get laid.
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:22 feet. I still got some growing to do.
What country would you most like to Visit:Zanzibar, to meet the Zanzibarbarians
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:black
Favourite Hair Color:scilia aren't really a color
Short or Long Hair:very, very short
Height:(actually, length) 80-100 feet
Weight:90 tons
Best Clothing Style:Blue whales don't wear clothes
Number of Drugs I have taken:well, maybe a topical sedative, to attach the radio tag
Number of CDs I own:Blue Whales don't buy Cds
Number of Piercings:One, the radio tag
Number of Tattoos:Blue Whales don't get Tattoos... yet
Number of things in my Past I Regret:what is the square root of 12,396? Tell me now ...or die!

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

No comments: