Who said anything about produce?

Hear the music, and get down with your carrot self. Check out the website www.incurable-allure.com

Friday, January 26, 2007

Podcast 2B is done, but Ourmedia is down


Ok, so I spent the last five days toiling over this new podcast, titled, "The Six Easy Steps", and as I'm getting ready to publish it in the wee hours of the morning today, I find that Ourmedia.org (where I host my files) is currently down.
I think that this may be the straw that breaks the camel's back, and pushes me to finally get the website up and running.
More details to come soon.

In the meantime, you can hear two of the new songs that will be featured in the podcast on my myspace profile.

http://www.myspace.com/aaroneoustruths

"Six Steps", and "P.B. Shelley" are both new. (as in, created this week)

Oh, and in case you were wondering why that youtube link for "The Super Bowl Mumble" doesn't work, it's because we're being sued by the guys who own the rights to "The Super Bowl Shuffle" for copyright infringement. What fun.
It's a bogus claim, but it makes life more interesting for us. Oh, the goings on in a capitalist society sure are entertaining.

Anyways, look for the new podcast within the next 24 hours.
-Aaron

No comments: