Who said anything about produce?

Hear the music, and get down with your carrot self. Check out the website www.incurable-allure.com

Saturday, November 18, 2006

After the Show

Uh oh

…Swoon

No way of seeing

There are two

…Too

…Twoooooooo

The unpronounceables are friendly on this sweaty night of cold concrete in the bush where I lay my head in brambles behind the fallen corridor of splendor

Splendor has no place in this corridor of cold

my Peace wafts behind me

Like a sword in the night

A gale is with me Windless

We move at the same speed, perceivably motionless

And there’s a dog, and a house, and a wicked witch followed by a Tuscan raider at dawn.

It’s so nice to know I have soft

It’s so nice to know I have denim

It’s nice to know I have ears and eyes and all the senses to get where I’m going with my quick companion of silly names like “handahgooboo” and “Peter” and “Snugpugluffdrug”

Yes, it’s nice

And we’ll wrap that denim around our thoughts and let it take us to spigots

Unknown by many

Clouds neverending of blue and royal purple like that which only

Brake mechanics have seen…

A truly royal purple. All others are just waiting in line for the throne that’s been thrown out of their reach long ago by some mighty peon at “Crayola”

It’s been scientifically proven that you can’t make a decent candle from crayon shavings.

Even though that’s what I wanted to do.

“Pipe down” they said so it seemed obvious there was fleeing to be done, so it was executed.

And walking down that brick path, y’know?... just didn’t do it for me

And plus those bricks weren’t really the right shape anyways…

They tessellated off into the sunset and were never heard from again

Just like my crayon candle in the wind.

But the glass parts and I found soft and I found denim.

It sure is nice to know…

No comments: