Who said anything about produce?

Hear the music, and get down with your carrot self. Check out the website www.incurable-allure.com

Monday, November 06, 2006

oom-pa-pa

I have work again!
Yes, my mood is beginning to improve, because many interesting things are happening. I've got a gig next week, and I'm also working on remodeling my friend Yuri Lane's bathroom. (yes, I know it's not glamorous, but it pays well and he's the shit) I actually enjoy doing manual labor. It's fun, plus I can make gorilla faces while lifting heavy objects such as a clawfoot bathtub forged from wrought Iron! (Ungaya!)
Oh, and I'm finally buying that tuba I've been pining for. It's a great little half-size BBb I found out in elmhurst and it's totally affordable. It sounds like heaven and i do believe it's the new love of my life. I'll be playing with Mucca-Pazza (just sub and backup at first), which will be dandy, but I've decided on something else as well.
I'm going to start my own marching band. I need collaborative musicians. So my next quest is the search for them. I shall seek creators.
Holy fuck, I just realized the time. Fucktard.

No comments: