Who said anything about produce?

Hear the music, and get down with your carrot self. Check out the website www.incurable-allure.com

Friday, December 22, 2006

GLOBAL ORGASM DAY!

Yes, it's true, folks. Friday, December 22 is Global Orgasm Day.

To get the skinny on this (so to speak), check out
http://www.globalorgasm.org/

So their goal is a bit new-agey for me, but I'm all for their implementation of it.
The idea is that everyone on the planet has an orgasm, either private or with an other(s), and in doing so the world is made a more harmonious place. Whoopee.

But I think this is a good idea though. I mean, if everyone stopped worrying for just one day, stopped selling crap for Christmas, stopped doing business, stopped blowing each other up, stopped arguing, etc., and just took a day for sex and masturbation, it might improve everyone's general outlook.
So, tomorrow (I guess technically today), do yourself and the world a favor: have an orgasm.
(I mean, honestly, how often can you help the world by ejaculating? Better do it while you can.)

No comments: