Who said anything about produce?

Hear the music, and get down with your carrot self. Check out the website www.incurable-allure.com

Friday, December 29, 2006

Purple is Gone


So, you may or may not care. You may or may not even know him. But, I feel the need to inform the world that Purple is, in fact, gone.
From Chicago, that is.

Yes, my sister and I drove him to O'Hare Airport Tuesday morning, and as far as I know he wasn't arrested or anything, (though I wouldn't be surprised.)

The long and short of it- it wasn't working out for him monetarily, so to speak, and he had to back ten and punt. Now he's in Ft. Worth, Texas. Yes, that's right, the revolutionary Communist has gone back to Texas, where he grew up. (I know, it has us all mystified.)

I've gotten over my grieving period, and am in the process of searching for another roommate, for, although I could pay all the rent myself, I would prefer not to live alone at this stage in my life. It's boring and depressing, and I don't like being bored and depressed. It sucks.
So, now you know the skinny on my situation. As for that podcast I keep meaning to do, it'll probably be a little longer in the coming. It's alot harder to do a podcast by yourself once your co-host has all but been destroyed.
So, more interesting posts to come, but for what it's worth, here's Purple.

No comments: