Who said anything about produce?

Hear the music, and get down with your carrot self. Check out the website www.incurable-allure.com

Friday, December 01, 2006

Everyone loves the Flu!

Or maybe it was Raymond... I get that mixed up sometimes.

So anyways, I ventured home for the giving of thanks last weekend, and on friday went to the doctor to recieve my yearly flu shot. I told myself that this year I absolutely had to get one, because last year I didn't, and I got the fucking flu... which sucked major yak dick.
The flu escalated and soon I found myself with Mono and Pneumonia as well. I pretty much lost two weeks of my life. I watched a grand total of 42-1/2 movies (mostly strange art flicks), but don't really remember any of them too well, because I was doped up on codeine for most of the time. I vomited copiously, and the only thing I could stomach was "Slim-Fast!", which I got real tired of real quick, but it stayed down.
I missed my birthday (dec. 23), all of chanukkah, and new years. The sun rose on January 1st, 2006, and I thought I was still in middle school.
But I made it out alive.

So, as I was saying, this year, got my flu shot on friday, I'm driving back to Chicago on Monday and I feel like shit. It turns out that you can get the flu from a flu shot. Doesn't usually happen, but it can.

So I recieved the very thing that I paid $25 to prevent. Woohoo!
So what if I'm bitter? You fuckers are healthy, and know nothing of my anguish. The only thing good about this is that if I want to watch "Wallace and Gromit" 500 times in a row, I fucking can.

No comments: