Who said anything about produce?

Hear the music, and get down with your carrot self. Check out the website www.incurable-allure.com

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Ok... Now our Podcast works. I think.


Ok, so I think we've finally got it to work.
If you want to listen to us (and we hope you do)
Here's whatcha gotta do:

-Open up good 'ol itunes
-Click on the "Advanced" menu bar at the top
-Click "Subscribe to Podcast

-and in the little box it gives you, paste this:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/blogspot/HKvN

Then Click OK.

That'll subscribe you to The Incurable Allure of Carrots, Podcast 1A

This week (our first) has purple and I conversing (like we do). We also read the death scene from "Othello" (I'm Desdemona), and he tells a story about a small horse while The Internationale plays.

I do hope you enjoy it. There will be much more to come as the weeks roll on. Please subscribe!
And if you like it... let us know!
E-mail me at Aaron@collaboraction.org

No comments: